FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Simply Stripes




Hi everyone!  It's Tricia here.  Welcome to this week's Mod Squad challenge!   This is a just for fun week here at the Mod Squad blog.  Since the challenge is so simple, I'm expecting there will be lots of entries, so to make it easier on myself I'm not giving away a prize, but I'm going to allow myself to spotlight up to seven cards next Tuesday. :)  Here's my inspiration card for the week...     


And your challenge is to USE STRIPES ON YOUR CARD. (Orange stripes are optional, but you might get extra brownie points...) :)

My sweet little fall scene was stamped with images from the sweet Autumn Blessings mini set and some  Warm Cocoa, Sweet Mango, Honey Mustard, and Dark Chocolate Gina K Designs Inks.  The owl and the acorn are both stamped separately and attached with glue dots or pop dots to give my card some dimension.  The marvelous gold cord is new to Gina K and is a must, MUST have in my stamping corner!  I used a sentiment from the newest Stamp TV kit set The Simple Things stamped in GKD Dark Chocolate Ink.  The gorgeous background papers are from the Garden Tour and Birthday Hoot patterned paper packs.

I'm so excited to see what you'll come up with!  I know you'll make it hard to choose my Spotlight Seven!!

Ok, here are the rules:

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for the Spotlight Seven and Pinning to our Pinterest Board, you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

-The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.

-The Spotlight Seven will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.



4 comments:

  1. This is sooo, Precious. I love the stripes, and that owl, to cute. Wonderful Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the use of the cord on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete