FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sweet Tooth Challenge Winners!!!!

From Millan.Net

OH now that was such a SWEEEEEET gallery full of yumminess!!!!!  Thank you all for playing along.......here are my top 3...and it was not easy to choose.....

Crafty Math Chick with this aaaaadorable treat tag....




Donna Polley's cuuuuuuute googlie eyed cupcakes....




And the winner of the challenge is Shona Chambers with these sweeeeeeet lollipop trees.....



Shona please email me:  grizzlys4 at yahoo.com  and I'll get your Starbuck's Gift Card mailed out to you!!!  

Wishing you all a VERY SWEET DAY!!!!!

 Make sure to watch our Pinterest Board for the winners and other entries from our challenges. One of your cards may end up there!


~ Lee ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting this at all!! Thank you so very much and I'm so happy that you liked my card AND thought they looked like lollipops too. I was a bit worried people would be thinking why has she entered this card with the strange looking flowers into this challenge for......Congratulations to Donna and Crafty Math Chick too for their gorgeous tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shona! Congrats to you too! Lovely card!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much for the honor! I am glad you liked my tag (and the caramel apples were pretty yummy too! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, Shona here again. For some crazy reason my computer will just not let me email you are your address. I must be doing something wrong somewhere. Could you please email me at: shona.chambers@orcon.net.nz so I can email you back?? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete