FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring Forward

Hello  fellow crafters, Susan Sieracki here again with this week’s Mod Squad Challenge. This week, I want to see lots and lots of Spring cards. It’s open to your interpretation of what Spring is to you. I would like to see flowers, bird, butterflies, hummingbirds, etc. and bright, beautiful colors.


We have Sparkle N Sprinkle as our sponsor this week. 
Be sure to check them out they have FREE SHIPPING! The stamps are made here in Florida and they make the fabulous glitter too!

PRIZE
 Up to $15 for a digital image or set of your choice

 I used the Bahama Woodstar digital image for my card.


Copic Markers
Bokeh Technique for Background
Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango Ink by Stampin’ Up!
White Pigment Ink by Stampin’ Up!
Handmade Circle Stencil
Finger Sponge Daubers
Melon Mambo Card Stock from Stampin’ Up!
White Card Stock by Crafter’s Companion

Joyce
Daisies digital stamp set
Watercolor paper
Brushos ink crystals
Worldwin card base
Copic Markers


Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-Include a link back to this challenge page
-You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-Enter as many times as you'd like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator. 
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.

Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)






9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fun challenge....I welcome this as I just shoveled....AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrr, well at least you have something fun to do LOL

      Delete
    2. Thank you Donna...can't wait to see what you create for us!

      Delete
  2. Susan & Joyce, You're backgrounds are beautiful! I love both cards. Great challenge Susan. I have an idea now I just need to put it to paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and can't wait to see it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Joan. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

      Delete
  3. Ladies, wow, both of your cards are dazzling!
    Susan, I love that you shared that you water down a product. I do the same for Dylusion Sprays. Why waste a pricey item, and the color is just as true, and lovely! TFS that!
    Joyce, I was nicely surprised that is a digital stamp! How lovely is that? TFS that tip!!!
    I love a good sparkle, springtime, or basically...any time of the year!
    What a great Challenge!!!
    I am going to get busy, looking through my stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a flicker account in order to comment on the two posts (6 and 7), so will comment here. Both cards are beautiful. I love the color palette you chose for Flower Garden and that stamp is fabulous. Happy Spring has an awesome layout and your coloring is fabulous. Both cards were perfect for the theme. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is such a bright and cheerful theme...I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete